We would like to thank the following companies for their support
through: Business Sponsorship, Funding and Donations (most recent shown first):
· Greggs Foundation Grant – We have been awarded £2000 from the Greggs Foundation Environmental Grant to install a sensory garden at the MC Centre.
· Sinclair Direct – Business Sponsorship of a commercial van for a 2nd year, to help with collections of donations and deliveries of donations to the community.
· CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – Business Sponsorship for Service Provider Announcement Event
· Changing for the Better Grant Scheme – awarded £2800 to run weekly Mental Health Group Sessions
· CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – Donating through Pool Funding Free Life and Critical Illness cover for all Mulligan Communities volunteers
· Specsavers Bridgend – Business Sponsorship for all the furniture for the ‘Specsavers Free Drop-in advice/Counselling room’
· Oxfam Bridgend – Donating clothing and bedding for our homeless projects
· Bridgend County Borough Council – Donating furniture from the former Pupil Referral Unit at Aberkenfig for the MC Centre – including tables, desks, chairs, fridges, dishwasher.
· Valley 2 Coast – Donating 4 men and 2 vans to help move the donated goods from the PRU in Aberkenfig to Mulligan Community Offices
· Mr & Mrs Perkins, CEOs of SpecSavers – Donating £1000 towards Mulligan Community.
· Easyway Minibus Hire – Business sponsorship for maintenance of x2 minibus’
· Community Foundation in Wales - We have been awarded £1000 from the Sport Relief Community Cash Grant to buy equipment for the Wheelchair Friendly Games Room at the MC Centre.
· Ford Trust - We have been awarded £200 from the Ford Trust Grant to buy toys for the toy library at the MC Centre.
· Sony Bridgend – Donating a technology item as a prize for the MC Centre.
· Love to Learn Tuition – Donating a half term of tuition as a prize for the MC Centre.
· Bridgend County Borough Council – Donating additional furniture for the MC Centre.
· Welsh Church Act Grant– We have been awarded £1803 from the Welsh Church Act Grant to fund the MC Coffee Lounge furniture.
· Bridgend County Borough Council Community Chest & Sports Wales – We have been awarded £1500 to fund the 0-3 yrs Soft Play Room.
· Bridgend County Borough Council Community Chest & Sports Wales – We have been awarded £1500 to fund the sports equipment needed for the Drop-in Fitness Room.
· Valley 2 Coast – Donating 2 men and a van to help move and assemble office desks for the MC Third Sector Offices.
· Johnstones Decorating Centre – Business sponsorship of all the paint needed for the refit of the MC Third Sector Offices.
· Jewson Bridgend and BSW Timber – Business sponsorship from Jewson Bridgend has provided the coving and skirting boards for the MC Third Sector additional offices refit. Jewson and BSW Timber together have provided the timber. Jewson’s has also provided the remained items at cost for Mulligan to complete the refit, this has provided an additional 6 offices, 1 large meeting room and 3 family contact rooms all at the MC Third Sector Offices.
· Shaw Trust Grant – We were awarded £8269 for the employment of 2 part time staff from Dec15-August16
· Welsh Church Act Grant – We have been awarded £1669 from the Welsh Church Act Grant to fund the Family Contact Rooms and security of the MC Third Sector Offices.
· People’s Postcode Grant – We have been awarded £1985 to part fund the Sensory room at the MC Centre.
· Elite Signs - Business Sponsorship of commercial van signage.
· Sinclair Direct – Business Sponsorship of a commercial van for 1 year, to help with transportation of renovations material for the MC Third Sector Offices and the MC Centre.
· Bridgend County Borough Council – Donating furniture from Sunny Side Offices for x2 Counselling rooms, x2 drop in rooms, x1 debt management room, x1 meeting room at the MC Third Sector Offices, x1 meeting room at the MC Centre, chairs for the ICT room at the MC Centre.
· Valley 2 Coast – Donating 10 men and 2 vans over 2 days to help move the donated goods from Bridgend County Borough Council to Mulligan Community Offices
· Elite Signs – Business Sponsorship of a large vinyl sign for the MC Centre
· Bridgend County Show – Donating a large marquee for our evening Barn Dance Charity event and 2 days stalls to promote our event in July 15
· Mental Health Matters – Donating tables and chairs for the hall for the MC Centre
· Green Shoots Grant – for awarding £2500 for the Mulligan Community office start up
Leave your companies mark &
Help to Stamp Out Poverty and Social Exclusion in Bridgend
1. ‘Help Hub’ Building and ‘Family Hub’ Building – this is an opportunity to inject funds to the very heart of the MC Centre. We will be purchasing 2 pre-used Modular building for both Hubs, which may require a variety of companies to sponsor it, however if you are interested in sole sponsorship please contact us to discuss this. A plaque with ‘Help Hub / Family Hub sponsored by (business name)’ will be displayed in the inside the main reception area and outside the Hub and in the Coffee Shop at the MC Centre.
2. Sports Dome – helping the community to stay fit through a vast number of sports activities for all abilities, this may require a variety of companies to sponsor it, however if you are interested in sole sponsorship please contact us to discuss this. A plaque with ‘Sports Dome sponsored by (business name)’ will be displayed in the reception area of the MC Centre, the Coffee Shop and inside and outside the Sports Dome.
3. Room Sponsorship – this gives companies the opportunity to provide funding or goods for your chosen room at the MC Centre. Rooms still available for sponsoring are shown further down, if you are interested in this option a full list of furniture can be provided per room for your choosing. A plaque with ‘This room is sponsored by (business name).’ will be displayed on the external door and the main internal wall to the chosen room.
4. Vehicle Sponsorship – Two 32 seater minibuses are needed for the MC Centre, either through lease or ownership or through a maintenance sponsorship, which will provide 1 or 2 companies to have their sponsorship and business advertisement driven around Bridgend. With full signage on both buses inside and outside with ‘(business name) Sponsors the MC Centre, Bridgend’
5. Lagniappe Sponsorship (for all the extras) – many additional items or costs will be needed to ensure the MC Centre is up and ready to open in Winter 2016, this option is for all the extra items, be it soft furnishings, fire safety equipment, security or unexpected costings. This is a perfect way to get involved in helping your community. A plaque with ‘MC Centre Lagniappe sponsored by (list of business names)’ will be displayed in the inside the main reception area and coffee shop
All sponsor options shown above provide different levels of brand and name visibility for the sponsor, they also all include the following standard benefits:
· Displaying the company name and logo on the Mulligan Community website as a sponsor of the MC Centre with links available.
· Displaying the company logo on a large plaque thanking all sponsors will be displayed inside the MC Centre on the main wall of the coffee lounge, to enable people to fully view all the kind companies that have supported and funded the MC Centre.
· Inclusion of company name in all press releases and any television documentaries the MC Centre is promoted on.
The MC Centre at Bridgend has the following rooms left available to sponsor:
· Free Clothes Swap Shop room – clothes rails needed
· Debt Management room – round table and 4 chairs needed
· The Rose Tea Room – counter space and side space with sink needed
· Pedals & Paws Rest Stop – small kitchen fit out, counter, window conversion to open hatch needed
· Wheelchair Friendly Games room – sofas and coffee tables needed
· ICT Training room –room setup costs needed
· Sports Dome – changing rooms, collapsible stage chairs, various sports equipment (for running MC Disabled Sports Clubs) needed
· Educational Conference Room – Stage, stage lighting, sound equipment. 300 collapsible chairs & racks, 50 collapsible tables needed
· 3-6yrs Play Room – sofas and coffee tables needed
· The Dram Coffee Shop – kitchen fit out, sofas and coffee tables, tables and chairs needed
· The Dram Gift shop –tills and counter and shop fittings needed
· Minibuses – x2 32 seater minibuses are needed
· Nature & Heritage room – nature cameras and installation, TVs for room to watch nature live needed
· Large Family room – mini kitchen area and fitting cost and fridge & microwave needed