- Pay per 30 minute session (not per person)
- Sensory room 1 is ideal for sensory play for up to 4 people at £12 for 30 minutes
- Sensory room 2 is ideal for sensory relaxing for up to 3 people at £10 for 30 minutes
- Friendly, trained staff.
- No diagnose required
- Suitable for adults and children
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Just drop in and pay for a session and use there and then.
- Or book in advance by popping in and paying a non-refundable £5 deposit for each 30 minutes session booked—this is taken off your completed visit, please be aware that if you cancel this is non-refundable.
- Suitable for parties - please pop in and ask for Becky for more details.
- Loyalty card scheme available for each visit you will receive a stamp, collect 6 stamps and get your 7th 30 minutes session free.
- Free booklet available (pick up in store or download below) to prepare users to familiarise themselves to our sensory rooms
MC Sensory Rooms Terms and Conditions
- Cash only is accepted for sensory rooms bookings, each session is exactly thirty minutes; you will be informed five minutes prior to the end of your session to prepare yourself for leaving.
- No eating or drinking at any time in the rooms. No outdoor footwear to be worn in the rooms at anytime. Shoes to be left at reception.
- All children/adults that are using the Sensory play rooms must be accompanied by their carer/parent/group leader and at no times left unattended.
- Please do not allow children/adults to pull on the fibre optic lights.
- Any damages will be chargeable on the day.
- The large sensory room can take no more than 4 people – our Supervisor has the final say.
- The small sensory room can take no more than 3 people – our Supervisor has the final say.
- Your postcode and email address will be required when paying for your room, this is only so we know what areas we are helping in South Wales with our Sensory play rooms and inform you by email for special promotions.
- Rooms can be booked by organisations and individuals with a £5 booking deposit, paid in Sensory room reception on day of booking. Deposit is taken off your booking cost and is not refundable if booking is cancelled.
- MC is not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal items, please keep these safe on you.
- A terms and conditions form will be asked to complete for each booking.
Party terms and conditions:
50% deposit in cash is required to book a party on the day of booking, rooms are charged at normal 30 minutes rate, please allow your own decorating time and clearing up time in with your time on your booking. No eating on the sensory room premises (we have a party room available upstairs that can be booked separately for an additional cost). There will be a £50 deposit per room taken on the day of the party (in form of a cheque) that is kept in the till incase there are any damages from the party, if no damages occur this will be returned after the party is complete. Adult supervision is required at all times in both rooms for parties, staff are not responsible for children.
© Copyright Mulligan Community 2019 - Mulligan Community C.I.C. Limited by Guarantee (9138176) started for Charitable Purposes. VAT No: 221 992604