SIGN UP FOR FREE
MC Hub, Caroline Street, Bridgend town centre (opposite Barclays)
Open Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm *
The MC Community shop is about helping those who are financially disadvantaged and working hard to improve their lives and their health.
We want to ease pressure on family budgets and provide services to them that will help reduce stress in their lives and keep them out of poverty and start to re-build their lives.
- The Community Food Shop is run on a bag membership system – helping to keep your food costs down
- Fill a large MC carrier bag with meat, dairy, can/packet, fruit and vegetables for just £10 for the 1st bag and then £5 per bag thereafter per visit**
- Plus free bread available throughout the week (subject to availability) - available also to non-members.
- PLUS AMAZING OFFERS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK (inc: 1 bag of fruit and veg for just £2 !! and 1bag of frozen food for just £5!!)
Families/Individuals can sign up for free to the MC Community Shop for 6 months at a time. To become a member you will need to:
- Complete a quick membership form at the MC Hub and have a photo taken to put on your membership card
- Provide proof of benefit with a benefit entitlement letter/bank statement for: Housing, ESA, Jobseekers, Income Support, Carers Allowance or universal credit OR if you are not getting benefits but living on low income: proof that you have either been to the CAB to have free dept advice or are seeking advice in another professional capacity (work/bank etc).
- Provide valid ID in the form of a driving license and/or 2 utility bills within 3 months old.
- Agree to sign up to at least one of the free helps available at the MC Hub.
*Opening hours may differ if we don’t have enough volunteers to cover. **See in store for terms and conditions.
For more information just pop in to MC Hub Bridgend
© Copyright Mulligan Community 2019 - Mulligan Community C.I.C. Limited by Guarantee (9138176) started for Charitable Purposes. VAT No: 221 992604