Business Sponsorship and Donations
Many thanks for your interest in wanting to sponsor us or donate to us, there are many ways in which businesses have been able to help us, below are a few suggestions. Please contact email@example.com to discuss this further.
Being a business sponsor includes the following benefits of your company name/logo displayed on:
- The Mulligan Community website, thank you as a sponsor of Mulligan Community
- All hard copy documentation sent out from Mulligan Community
- A large plaque thanking all sponsors that is displayed in the reception of all MC Centres and MC Hubs
We are very thankful to all the businesses shown below that have donated or sponsored a variety of items to us:
- Emmaus – donated a wheelchair to MC for any medical emergencies at the Centre.
- Southerndown Golf Club – donated over 40 dining chairs for the MC Centre and MC Hub Bridgend.
- R.e.M (Recycling everything Metal) – donating 10 Easter eggs for our Family Support families for Easter 2018.
- Bridge FM – donating 47 Easter eggs for our Family Support families for Easter 2018.
- Southerndown - Golf Club – donated 11 tub chairs and lots of curtains for the MC Centre and MC Hub Bridgend.
- Resonance Music Studio – sponsored the making and production of our own Jingle for our website and for radio.
- Clarity Copiers – sponsored us a colour photocopier/printer.
- Sinclair Direct – has sponsored us a commercial van for the last 2 years, to help with collections of donations and deliveries of donations to the community.
- Elite Signs - sponsored signage for the last 2 years of our sponsored commercial van.
- Specsavers Bridgend – donating 15 chairs for our small training room
- Cartrefi Cymru – donating furniture for a future coffee shop and tables for our medium training room from their Glamorgan holiday hotel.
- Bridge FM – donated Christmas toys to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- Bookers Bridgend – sponsored fresh chickens and potatoes for the last 2 years to over 30 families that our MC Family Support team at Christmas in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- DataKom - staff donated Christmas food to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016.
- Zebra Financing – donated Christmas story books and smellies to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016.
- Bridgend College (3 Campus’) – Staff & Students donated Christmas food and toiletries to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- Bridgend Mentoring Plus Scheme – donated chairs to the MC Centre Bridgend.
- CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – sponsored us for an event in 2016.
- CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – donated through Pool Funding Free Life and Critical Illness cover for all Mulligan Communities volunteers for 2 months.
- Specsavers Bridgend – sponsored for all the furniture for the ‘Specsavers Free Drop-in advice/Counselling room’
- Oxfam Bridgend – donated clothing and bedding for our homeless projects
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated furniture from the former Pupil Referral Unit at Aberkenfig for the MC Centre – including tables, desks, chairs, fridges, dishwasher
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 4 men and 2 vans to help move the donated goods from Aberkenfig to Mulligan Community Offices
- Mr & Mrs Perkins, CEOs of SpecSavers – donating £1000 towards Mulligan Community.
- Easyway Minibus Hire – sponsorship offered for maintenance of x2 minibus’
- Sony Bridgend – donated a technology item as a prize for the MC Centre.
- Love to Learn Tuition – Donating a half term of tuition as a prize for the MC Centre.
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated additional furniture for the MC Centre.
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 2 men & a van to help move and assemble office desks for the MC Centre, Bridgend.
- Johnstones Decorating Centre – sponsored paint for the refit of the MC Centre, Bridgend.
- Jewson Bridgend – sponsored the coving, skirting boards and timber for the MC Centre, Bridgend offices refit. Jewson’s has also provided the remained items at cost for Mulligan to complete the refit.
- BSW Timber (through Jewson Bridgend) – sponsored 4x2 timber for the refit of the MC Centre.
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated furniture from Sunny Side Offices – including desks, chairs, stationary.
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 10 men and 2 vans over 2 days to help move the donated goods from Bridgend County Borough Council to MC Centre
- Elite Signs – sponsored of a large vinyl sign for the MC Centre
- Bridgend County Show – donated a large marquee for our evening Barn Dance Charity event and 2 days stalls to promote our event in July 15
- Mental Health Matters – donated tables and chairs for the hall for the MC Centre
© Copyright Mulligan Community 2018 - Mulligan Community C.I.C. Limited by Guarantee (9138176) started for Charitable Purposes. VAT No: 221 992604